1915 Republica de Cuba, Ybor City, Tampa, FL 33605
NEWLY RENOVATED RETAIL AND OFFICE SPACE FOR LEASE
Serving most recently as an historic inn and restaurant, the Don Vicente de Ybor has been completely renovated to offer two floors of flexible commercial and office space for lease.
The Don Vicente de Ybor was originally built in 1890 and has long served the needs of Ybor City’s historic ethnic community. Originally built as a real estate office, the building came into use as a medical clinic known as El Bien Publico Clinic from 1903 until 1973.
Join the Casa Ybor interest list and be among the first to receive exclusive updates and invitations.
For more information, please contact us today at 844-YBOR-CITY (844-926-7248) or firstname.lastname@example.org